When the time comes to upgrade your home’s countertops, there are many options to consider and choose from. For a luxurious and elegant touch, marble bathroom countertops offer a timeless beauty and elegance that cannot be beaten. For a more practical application, a stone kitchen worktop and synthetic countertops are perfect for the modern kitchen. If you are searching for mobile home countertops for sale, there are options available specifically designed for mobile homes. A stone counter or work area can create a stunning focal point and withstand the rigors of daily use. Armstrong countertops are known for this level of durability and versatility.
As you start to narrow down your search and consider the materials used, there are many options to look at here as well. Quartz slabs are a popular choice due to their durability, low maintenance, and a wide array of color options. Numerous quartz slabs suppliers are in the market, ensuring that you can find the perfect slabs to match your design vision. Whether you’re looking for marble, stone, quartz, metal, wood, synthetic, or some other material for your home’s countertops, there are options out there to meet your wants and needs. Call your local home decor and design team to get started for yourself.
You are enjoying this morning’s second cup of coffee a little more as you know that by tomorrow you will not be sitting in a quiet house, watching the morning news by yourself. By later this afternoon, in fact, the calm will be shoved aside as the four overnight guests arrive. Your father, his wife, your sister, and her husband all plan to stay three nights in celebration of Father’s Day weekend. And while you are certainly looking forward to seeing everyone, you know that this morning’s cup of coffee is a time to treasure before you shift into hostess, daughter, and sister modes!
Even though it is extra work to have four extra people in the house for three days of meals, you are looking forward to everyone getting to see the new om/by-room/kitchen/laminate-kitchen-countertops-perfect-fakes-low-cost/?pred_search_link_clicked=Why+Laminate+Kitchen+Countertops+Deserve+a+Second+Look” Title=”Countertop companies, Quartz countertop companies”>quartz countertops and the refinished kitchen cabinets. Although your family members were at your house just two months ago, you anticipate that they will notice a significant difference in the look of your remodeled kitchen, especially the attractive and durable quartz countertop that is your favorite feature. Preparing the house for this weekend’s guests is a little more fun in a redesigned kitchen space that you enjoy.
Are You Planning Quartz Countertops for Your Upcoming Remodeling Projects?
Summer is a time when many home owners schedule remodeling projects and upgrades. In their effort to refreshen their living spaces, many home owners look for the latest trends in countertop choices, while also looking for products that are easy to keep clean and maintain. From kitchens to laundry rooms and from small half baths to large master bathrooms, countertop selections are important decisions. They add beauty and value to a home and, for this reason, many home owners make countertop selections first before making other decisions about paint color, flooring choices, and countertop finishes. Whether you are looking for quartz vanities for a bathroom or large quartz countertops for the kitchen, these selections drive the look and the style of your rooms.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the countertop industry and how it factors into the entire home remodeling process:
- $2,912 is the average amount home owners spend on installing countertops. That number, however, can vary depending on the materials and size of the countertop.
- Quartz moved into the number one spot for countertop materials by surpassing granite for the first time in the year 2014.
- 69% of requested jobs were for kitchen remodeling, the second most popular request, according to surveys by the National Association of Home Builders.
- Even minor kitchen remodel has an average return on investment (ROI) of 82.7%.
- Laminate countertops can last 10 to 20 years if they are properly installed.
- Resin, wear layer, decorative layer, and kraft paper are the four basic materials used in all laminate surfaces, although other layers are sometimes included as well.
- 60 by 120 inches is the standard size for slabs of quartz.
- Most manufacturers of quartz counters indicate that their countertop products can handle heat up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 25 square feet is the average kitchen countertop space in America.