The holiday season is upon us, and that means trying to find gifts for all of our friends and family. If you are looking for gifts to give someone who has a newborn, or even if you are shopping for yourself and your new baby, you may want to consider purchasing cashmere for babies. We all know how soft cashmere can be, but did you know it can also have benefits for newborns?
The Benefits of Cashmere for Babies
- Cashmere is a good choice for fussy babies, or babies who aren’t feeling too well, and it can help calm and soothe them most effectively. Cashmere babies wraps can help reduce the stress on an infant, while also reducing restlessness, this means you baby can enter into a peaceful sleep, even on the fussiest of days.
- New research has even found a correlation between cashmere for babies and more restful sleep. This increase in sleeping deeper and longer, can also help promote healthy growth rates. The benefits were observed when a baby was simply laying on cashmere, as well as wrapped in it.
- Cashmere for babies can also act as an insulator, keeping in body heat during cold months, and cooling the body during warmer seasons. It can help maintain a baby’s body temperature, which can keep them more comfortable and less fussy, in addition to a lowered risk of catching illness during cold months.
- Cashmere is also highly water resistant, and is able to absorb around 35% of its weight in moisture before feeling damp to the touch. It has the ability to release excess moisture, which ensures that your baby says dry and comfortable while wrapped up.
- Cashmere is also amazingly odor resistant. It repels bacteria, which mean even stinky diaper smells or leaks won’t linger once the mess is cleaned. Cashmere makes for the best baby blankets that will keep your baby feeling great, and smelling great.
- Cashmere is also completely hypoallergenic, which makes it perfect for babies who have sensitive skin!
Cashmere for babies is a perfect choice to keep newborns calm and comfortable even on fussy days.
Cashmere isn’t just great for baby blankets and swaddling clothes, but they also make for fantastic breastfeeding covers, and mommy wraps.
- Cashmere covers can be comfortable for both mother and baby, and can be a great alternative is traditional covers that can upset babies during feeding.
- Baby wearing as become more and more popular among new parents. Not only does it help you stay in contact with your baby which can help with bonding, but it allows you to carry your baby hands free so you can continue about your daily chores without worrying about leaving your little somewhere out of reach.
If you are shopping for a friend, family member, or even yourself this holiday season, cashmere baby gifts are a great idea to keep in mind.